How to make youtube channel popular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackey Force

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013
hey guys I have recently made a gaming channel on youtube. I see that my channel in not growing much its total channel views are 322 and per video I've about 20-30AVG mostly videos are below 20 views I don't know why it is happening my channel is about some weeks old not even a month I would like that somebody help me out here! Thanks in advance!

By the way I am not promoting the channel here. Kindly help me out I beg you guys..

Mod Edit - If you're not promoting it, then don't list it. If people want to know, use Private Messaging to let them know.

Solution
lol, making a youtube channel popular isn't a piece of cake, it takes a LOT of work. I suggest you look up streamers and how they got their streaming channels so popular, some say it took years before they started getting hundreds of thousands of views.

If you really want to make your channel popular, and compete with the Red Baron and PhilyDaily type gamers, then you need to make at least 2 videos per week and be a very good spokesman. Saying ums and stuff like that will not really help, I suggest watching ubiru's channel, he's not that popular but he's by far the best spokesman I've seen that streams games. He's very confident and doesn't make mistakes in his speaking.

Also, ask the community what they want YOU to play, this is...
lol, making a youtube channel popular isn't a piece of cake, it takes a LOT of work. I suggest you look up streamers and how they got their streaming channels so popular, some say it took years before they started getting hundreds of thousands of views.

If you really want to make your channel popular, and compete with the Red Baron and PhilyDaily type gamers, then you need to make at least 2 videos per week and be a very good spokesman. Saying ums and stuff like that will not really help, I suggest watching ubiru's channel, he's not that popular but he's by far the best spokesman I've seen that streams games. He's very confident and doesn't make mistakes in his speaking.

Also, ask the community what they want YOU to play, this is what many streamers do.

Lastly, in order to get popular, do what popular streamers do, not what novice streamers do. This will help you a lot.

Solution

tousixi

Estimable
Dec 7, 2015
some say it took years before they started getting hundreds of thousands of views.
VxfImC

Status
Not open for further replies.