Question Video playing in the background at the same time while I was watching another video on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
Recently I've been having searches on my search bar and videos being watched even though I haven't watched it. It usually came from the same channel. The videos are usually about tech problems and the uploader are indians. I haven't found what the cause of it yet. and NOW while I'm watching something on youtube another video starts playing in the background. It played on the same page that I'm watching my video on. So there was 2 sound playing at the same time. And when I look at my history its a video that keeps appearing on my search bar and watched videos. WHAT IS GOING ON? It was still ok when it only appeared on my search bar and history but now it automatically plays in the background while I am watching a video. I tried changing my password and logging out..uninstalling google chrome.. Its still the same... please someone help me with this problem. I can't even watch a video without a sound playing in the background at the same time every 30 second..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS