Solved! How to pause/play music on keyboard

Jan 20, 2019
I've been a Mac (IOS) user for a long time but I've recently bought a MSI GS63 and I'm having trouble understanding Windows... But, more importantly my own keyboard, hehe. Apparently on the keyboard there isn't really a shortcut to just... Pause or play the music, or even skip a song. (You know like some regular laptop where you just press Fn + F5 and that's it, the music stops)

Is there a form to change that or I'll just have to get use to it? :??:

Well it depends on what application you are using. Different programs use different keys. You can find a ton of short cut key info here... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13805/windows-keyboard-shortcuts-in-apps

However, this is just for Windows programs and not all of them. I would suggest you try opening whatever program you are using for music and then either look at the shortcuts it has set up on the top of the program (where the menu info is) or if not there, try looking in the programs 'help' section.

Well it depends on what application you are using. Different programs use different keys. You can find a ton of short cut key info here... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13805/windows-keyboard-shortcuts-in-apps

However, this is just for Windows programs and not all of them. I would suggest you try opening whatever program you are using for music and then either look at the shortcuts it has set up on the top of the program (where the menu info is) or if not there, try looking in the programs 'help' section.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 8
S Laptop Tech Support 2
Maineman Laptop Tech Support 3
V Laptop Tech Support 5
F Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 6
J Laptop Tech Support 3