How to program page plus phone

G

There is no programming needed. All you have to do is call page plus and give them the verizon ESN number and it will work. I currently have over 9 Motorola Q9c page plus cell phones on my page www.thephonerush.com. We sell used cell phones. One thing you need to know is that the logo in the phone will still say Verizon and not page plus. But it will work on page plus.

Zerrick01

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2011
Not so true.....some phones require manual programming...ota does not work for all phones and page plus customer service reps are idiots......I mean really they are just bodies at a job.....they have no clue on how to help activate or program a non page plus phone which their website clearly states you can use any sprint or verizon CDMA phone.....so think before you speak or do you also work with the idiots at page plus??????????????

newagewireless

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2011
Ok Zerrick you are right, they are idiots at page plus, but you still didnt mention how to program the phone. I have a blackberry curve and I need to program it to work on Page plus. can u help? if so please email me the directions to cdjwireless@gmail.com thanks.

nt25200

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2012

Hi Derrick,

Do you know how to program a sprint phone to make it work on the pageplus network. If so, please share with us because I need help with this ASAP

JamesLancer

Honorable
May 10, 2012
Anything is available online now. The activation of the mobile phone is an older practice for the online websites. Not only these, The Selling of the used Cell Phones for Cash is one of the current popular issue now.  Cell Phones is that now we may sell our old cell phone for cash. Simply we can sell our old cell phone and get cash, But some of the dealers are inspecting the cell phone before they purchase a used cell phone from the user to make sure that the condition of the cell phone is whether good or not can also be done in online websites.

get cash for used cell phones
get cash for cell phones