how to recover amr temp

Jul 30, 2018
hi..
i accendentally clicked ghe stopped button in my phone , i was not able tk save the recordings.. when i browsed my file folder in my cellphone i found it inside audio folder but the file extntion name is .amr.temp..
please help me i really need to listen to it.
thanks

Solution
Well, if it is an AMR file, then you should be able to convert it on a computer. Connect the phone to a computer via USB cord and move the file over to the computer. Once it is on the computer you need to rename it from XXX.amr.temp. to XXX.amr. Removing the temp.

From here you need to get and install a program called "Format Factory". Don't worry, it is a free program. Once installed make sure you change the options to save the 'output' file to a location where you will be able to find it. Then select "audio" from the list of types of files to convert and choose 'mp3'. It should bring you to another window where you can search and locate the file you want to convert. Once it has been selected just follow the in program instructions...
Well, if it is an AMR file, then you should be able to convert it on a computer. Connect the phone to a computer via USB cord and move the file over to the computer. Once it is on the computer you need to rename it from XXX.amr.temp. to XXX.amr. Removing the temp.

From here you need to get and install a program called "Format Factory". Don't worry, it is a free program. Once installed make sure you change the options to save the 'output' file to a location where you will be able to find it. Then select "audio" from the list of types of files to convert and choose 'mp3'. It should bring you to another window where you can search and locate the file you want to convert. Once it has been selected just follow the in program instructions (it is really simple). The new file (as it doesn't alter the original) will be found in the output folder you selected to send the created file to (hence my saying to choose where you want it to go).

As long as there is nothing wrong with the original file, you should now be able to listen the the mp3 of the recording.

Solution