How to recover FB account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maineman

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2010
I NEVER use my personal Facebook account and now don't even know the FB account name let alone the password. How can I recover the account? FB "help" page is no help at all.

I have a personal FB account I had to create in order to set up a FB page for our club. I there a way to make our clubs page my personal account?

Members tell me our clubs FB page is hard to find and wonder how difficult it is for non-members to discover . I also discovered our FB page does not have all the features a FB account has, limiting what can be on the page.

What can be done to recover the personal account or at least make the clubs page easy to find?

Maineman

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2010
Tried that, didn't work. If anyone has recovered a lost FB account, please let me know exactly how you contacted FB in such a way that they actually replied to you.

Thanks,

Tom

May 14, 2018
Hello Sir I open my fb id shows like this unfortunately we are reviewing these additional documents we appericiate your passions sir this account was very important for me because i have some buissness information in it sir plz re open my id thanks my id email is 03480862209

USAFRet

Illustrious

CONTACT FACEBOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.