Question How to reset Bios on Asus vivobook X510UF?

Mar 3, 2020
When I press 'F2' while boot its just a black screen and my BIOS is not display. I need to know how to reset the CMOS. I saw the disassembly of the laptop in youtube and I couldn't find any CMOS battery. Could anyone suggest how to reset the BIOS?

Need a bit more info here, is the issue only when you try to get to the BIOS or is the display blank in general? If there is no battery there may be a jumper or button on the laptop, or you can try unplugging the battery and holding in the power button for about 30 seconds. But if you have a blank screen this is not likely to solve that issue, it's more likely the screen or backlight is bad or motherboard is bad.

Mar 3, 2020
I'm trying to install win 10 and i need to change my boot options(UEFI/Legacy) so i'm trying to enter into the BIOS setup. I can see the Asus Logo and when I press 'F2' for Bios setting i'm just seeing a black screen. I tried conecting the laptop to a diff monitor but no luck. Tried removing the main battery and pressing the power button for more than 5 mins, didn't work.