How to reset your android if you forgot your password and google account

Status
Not open for further replies.

RANDYJTB

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
HOPE YOU COULD HELP ME OUT, I'M GOING CRAZY I KEEP TRYING TO UNLOCK IT PUT IT WOULDN'T. SO PLEASE HELP MY EMAIL ADRRESS IS *@YAHOO.COM I REALLY APRECIATE IT THANKS. :pt1cable:

mvelisol32

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014
Hope you could help me out.im going crazy i keep trying to unlock it put it wouldn't.so please my email address is *@gmail.com i realy appreciate it thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DJFiefs Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 5
Y Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 9
2 Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 3
D Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
U Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question How to reset a phone that keeps restarting and cant access hard reset settings because volume buttons wont work?
Android factory reset not showing button
what apps can I use for my PC to send and install new reseted factory android...I want it to be started with new operator.?
Solved! I'm trying to reset my mum's old android phone so I can have it since she got a new one. She set it back to factory settings b
Solved! My contacts an pics was backed up an sync to google i factory reset my android but now i cant retrieve them
My Android has deleted all files I can’t factory reset
I reset a android phone and it has alot of photos in it and i forgot the email ...how to get that back .
tomsguide can my older model kit kat 4.4 android be reset to default.?
How to restore contacts after reset android lg260
i have a starmobile play click android smart phone and i really want to factory reset it but none of both options work anymore
My phone message: cant load Android system. Tried repeatedly no luck. I don't want to lose my photos with factory reset what c
I press on reset and know i cant access my phone i dont remember my username and password to samsung galaxy S5 android can som
Android Factory Reset not working
external factory reset android phone, now google account sign in is on a loop?
I want to do a factory reset on my Android ZTE and I don't have a SD card. Where do I back up and reset?
I don't know the Google account to my Android phone after I did a factory reset, what do I do?
My micromax android I can factor reset recently. Now I can power on then it asked email and password but I can’t remember my
How do you get into htc one (M7) and factory reset if your forgot your passcode?
how do you reset your phone if you forgot your password to htc android
How to reset your android if you forgot your password and google account

ASK THE COMMUNITY