How to root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 . Follow the given below step :-
1. You need drivers for your Galaxy Y to connect with your computer. So, download the drivers.
2. Then download the Unlock Root Tool – Here
3. Install the Unlock Root Software.
4. Open the Unlock Root Tool. Then connect your Phone via USB cable. Then it will show the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 in the list.
5. Just Select your phone.
6. Then click Root Button in Unlock Root Rooting Software.
7. In few minutes your Galaxy Y get rooted. Then it will ask you to install some other apps. Just click No button to ignore it.
8. Then it will ask you to reboot your phone. Just click OK Button to reboot your phone.
9. After rebooting check your phone is Super User app is installed or not. If the app is installed, your mobile
was rooted successfully.