how to save phone bill

Kyawmintun

Commendable
Sep 12, 2016
I am using internet by wifi device using phone sim card,it cost so many charges,and volume,so how to save and control my laptop computer,pls answer me

Solution
Only thing you can do is shop around for service providers in your areas and match the service to how much data you need. Don't forget to also check how well the service works in your area. It's silly to pay $30 for service that runs very slow or disconnects vs $50 for something that actually works.
Only thing you can do is shop around for service providers in your areas and match the service to how much data you need. Don't forget to also check how well the service works in your area. It's silly to pay $30 for service that runs very slow or disconnects vs $50 for something that actually works.

Solution

orlbuckeye

Distinguished

WIFI is separate from the network your phone uses (Sim card). If your connected to WIFI you don't get charged but if your using your phone data plan you are getting charged. If you in the USA alot of places have free WIFI like Starbucks, Mc Donalds where you can share their wireless network. The only issue it's an open network and less secure.

Many people use "WiFi" for any type of wireless connection, from the post it sounds like this "WiFi" is actually cellular data.

orlbuckeye

Distinguished