how to set my downloaded games google play directly in external card galaxy core 2

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 2
K Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 2
V Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 2
D Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 1
Q Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
W Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Solved! I want to download game but my phone storage is full I want the game to be downloaded in my dd card, how?
I choose external memory put all my download game go to internal memory why?
I can't download any games or apps and i don't have anything on it
Cant move some games to my 8gig sd card.why?
How to download apps and games directly to sd card in samsung j2 pro
hello there,,i'm using oppo A37.but the problem is when i download a huge game,,like gameloft games or action games,after down
To to automatically put downloading app games to sd card on samsung j3
My internal storage is low and I can't free up some space. I want to download a game and after downloading I'm going to move i
I have a LG Magna and I downloaded a game to the SD card and it worked,but it also needed to download files,but those"files"wo
How to download apps&games store into the external memory directly by play store in my Moto e 3 Mobil?
why do they want the id number when i downloaded the credit card from play store and all im doing is playing games so why do t
Hello, I have an LGMS769 model cell phone. It has a new SD card, made for my model phone. When i have downloaded a game, it sa
How can i have my game apps ect. To my SD card instead of changing it to SD card after you download it
I dont now to download games without cr
I have a galaxy core prime phone and I just put a 32 GB sd card but I still can not download any games it says not enough stor
how can i download a game directly to my sd card
set my downloaded games google play directly to my sd card on my alcatel one touch TCL Alcatel A564C
Cant download games on huawei phone even though I got a lot of space
Can I download and install games from Google play store directly to my sd card and how?
How to download apps, such as larger games, directly to my sd card on my ASUS Zenfone 2E?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS