How to set up 4 different speakers on my PC?

Spandandas10055

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013
I have four different speakers of logitech both are 2.1 so I have not connected one woofer and tried to connect to the Motherboard's back I/O! One was connected to my primary speaker so I have connected it to the blue one! And it doesn't worked! I have also tried to connect it to the pink one but still it doesn't worked. What to do?

Spandandas10055

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013

There are two different speakers they both have woofer! So I have opened one pair of speaker from the woofer and tried to make it with my computer! but it doesn't worked!

Last setup I seen like that from Logitech, all the speakers were powered / plugged into the Woofer, then the Woofer into the PC. BUUUUTTTTT you needed to have mutliple output for sound (front and back). Many computers did not, so for desktops they buy a audio card and disable the onboard audio in BIOS, for laptop get a USB Audio card. Many makers realized people had more then TWO speakers, and then started to make multiple outputs on the Audio, so there was the OUTPUT port (Blue), the Headphone port (Green), and the Mic port (Red/Pink). Some went full 7.1 so they included more output ports (Yellow, etc.) for the rest of the connections. What colors do you have and what icons are over each color port on the audio connections? Did you wire the speaker into the Woofer which should be how to power the speakers?

Spandandas10055

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013

I only have one connection for my woofer and it is plugged with my primary speaker!

WAAAIT! Okay so you have a speaker, with no power source? And then you took one speak and remove it from the woofer?

Okay the PC will NOT power Speakers over the Audio jack, speakers need a external power source (cheapos use USB, normal ones you power with a outlet). Secondly if you removed a speaker from the woofer, more then likely you might have damaged the speaker as well (it wasnt' sold detachable was it?), so that is irrelevant.

Spandandas10055

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013

So that means that if I take two woofer and four speakers it may work?

Spandandas10055

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013

Yes they have it! But I also have to plug the woofer if I use the electric plug!