Solved! how to set up universal remote TCL wifi after reset

Oct 20, 2018
how to set up universal remote TCL wifi after reset
When I tern TV on I can't choose language because I don't have original remote and the TV doesn't contact with WIFI

Solution
Universal remotes may not be any good to access the TV menus as they usually only provide common functions like channel-changing, volume, standby etc).

If there are no buttons on the TV to access the menus, you'll have to contact the TV manufacturer to see if they can supply a replacement remote.

It's common practice nowadays for TV manufacturer's to consign all menus & adjustments functions to the remote, this simplifies and speeds up the TV manufacturing process. Pretty much all you get on the TV is a button for power on/off and that's it (mine's like that).

Absolutely no way to do anything else on mine without the remote, so you've got to look after it!

Universal remotes may not be any good to access the TV menus as they usually only provide common functions like channel-changing, volume, standby etc).

If there are no buttons on the TV to access the menus, you'll have to contact the TV manufacturer to see if they can supply a replacement remote.

It's common practice nowadays for TV manufacturer's to consign all menus & adjustments functions to the remote, this simplifies and speeds up the TV manufacturing process. Pretty much all you get on the TV is a button for power on/off and that's it (mine's like that).

Absolutely no way to do anything else on mine without the remote, so you've got to look after it!

Solution