How to solve my laptop problem?

Feb 11, 2018
My laptop specs are Asus a556u 12gb ram, i5 7200u 3.1ghz and have a geforce 930m graphic card.

My laptop is having stuttering lag. I could run very smooth and then fps drop to 10 after 5 minutes. before this my laptop run gta v without any problem but now it lags so much when playing dota with lowest settings. How can i solve this ?

Solution
Well adding a cooling pad would help you, but since you have msi afterburner, if you installed riva tuner with it,
Go to MSI afterburner settings, On monitoring tab,
Select GPU/CPU temperature, CPU and Memory Core (of GPU) and CPU speed and tick with Show on Screen display on lower middle you're gonna see it.
Now in riva tuner tick Show on Screen display run game and you're gonna see in game which is gonna drop down first (The MHz) after reaches temperature above 80*C, if it doesn't then there is other problem.
Feb 11, 2018

yes it is overheat, it went up to 81*C. is there a way to overcome this problem?

Feb 11, 2018

thanks man but doesnt work for me i cant even change the settings. do you have any other way to solve it?

Well adding a cooling pad would help you, but since you have msi afterburner, if you installed riva tuner with it,
Go to MSI afterburner settings, On monitoring tab,
Select GPU/CPU temperature, CPU and Memory Core (of GPU) and CPU speed and tick with Show on Screen display on lower middle you're gonna see it.
Now in riva tuner tick Show on Screen display run game and you're gonna see in game which is gonna drop down first (The MHz) after reaches temperature above 80*C, if it doesn't then there is other problem.

Solution