How to track a samsung galaxy s6 by imei number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineta_

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017
My phone was stolen so i have only imei number and phone box , how i can find my phone by imei? Please help me

Solution
You can't find it by imei number. I don't know how that idea got started on the internet, but I really wish it would go away. :)

If the phone was stolen, unless you had a tracking app on it, there is no way for you to personally track it. You can try contacting your service provider/carrier and see if they can find it. They can often give a general area where it was last used.

However, even if they can't help you locate it, they can help you cut the service on it, so you aren't charged for anything the other party does.
You can't find it by imei number. I don't know how that idea got started on the internet, but I really wish it would go away. :)

If the phone was stolen, unless you had a tracking app on it, there is no way for you to personally track it. You can try contacting your service provider/carrier and see if they can find it. They can often give a general area where it was last used.

However, even if they can't help you locate it, they can help you cut the service on it, so you aren't charged for anything the other party does.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.