how to transfer pics from a phone thats screen has gone black to a pc or gaming device

katrina28

Commendable
Apr 25, 2016
i have a ZTE phone that the screen suddenly went black! the phone itself still works (i can answer calls if i can judge where to swipe & texts still come thru i just cant see them) and i have vacation photos on there i need to get transferred to a computer or playstation. is there anyway to do that without having to go into settings or an app ect? i could care less about the phone itself i just want those photos! help!!

Solution
Well first I would ask if the photos are on the phone itself, or on a SD card. If on the card, you can get them off the card directly (either through an adapter, or if your computer has a card port).

If they are on the phone, then that will take more effort. You should be able to, however, still plug the phone, via USB cable, into a computer and transfer the files, since the files are going to be accessed/moved from the computer and not from the phone.

You will have to get the phone to allow you to do so though. Different phones do this differently. So you would need to find out your phones process. For most it is just a tap here and here, then you are good to view from the computer. Most phones have that screen pop up as soon as...
Well first I would ask if the photos are on the phone itself, or on a SD card. If on the card, you can get them off the card directly (either through an adapter, or if your computer has a card port).

If they are on the phone, then that will take more effort. You should be able to, however, still plug the phone, via USB cable, into a computer and transfer the files, since the files are going to be accessed/moved from the computer and not from the phone.

You will have to get the phone to allow you to do so though. Different phones do this differently. So you would need to find out your phones process. For most it is just a tap here and here, then you are good to view from the computer. Most phones have that screen pop up as soon as you plug it into the computer, but the where and what is different on different systems.

Solution