Solved! How to transfer SciFri episodes from itunes to Mp3 player.

Bill Chapman

Estimable
Dec 14, 2014
Without paying for a program for episodes of SciFri my android phone will not play them unless I am connected on wifi. I already have the saved files on the Samsung 5 . Since the episodes are free (I do contribute to SciFri) why should I have to pay Audacity, or some other program to hear them.

Bill in Palm Springs CA

Solution
I took at look at the Science Friday site, the links to play the episodes are just mp3 files. I saved one to my computer and was able to play them with a media player. Do the same on your device, save them, browse to where you saved them, open them.

Also not sure why you said "pay for Audacity" because...."Audacity is a free and open-source digital audio editor and recording application software, available for Windows, macOS/OS X and Unix-like operating systems."
I took at look at the Science Friday site, the links to play the episodes are just mp3 files. I saved one to my computer and was able to play them with a media player. Do the same on your device, save them, browse to where you saved them, open them.

Also not sure why you said "pay for Audacity" because...."Audacity is a free and open-source digital audio editor and recording application software, available for Windows, macOS/OS X and Unix-like operating systems."

Solution