how to unlock my phone because i forget my pattent lock and google account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pintu_

Commendable
Mar 25, 2016
i forget my mobile phone pattent lock and google account so please advice me how to unlock my phone

Solution
We can't help you with that. You need to take it to a shop, prove ownership of the phone and see if they wll help. They might uncharitably assume it's rather a coincidence that you have neither way in and also refuse to help.

Surely you remember your e-mail address! It's worth trying to log in and follow the Forgot Password" trail.

So many phones are stolen every year so when buying a new one, people should keep the receipt and draw the pattern on it..
We can't help you with that. You need to take it to a shop, prove ownership of the phone and see if they wll help. They might uncharitably assume it's rather a coincidence that you have neither way in and also refuse to help.

Surely you remember your e-mail address! It's worth trying to log in and follow the Forgot Password" trail.

So many phones are stolen every year so when buying a new one, people should keep the receipt and draw the pattern on it..

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.