How to use speaker in the same time with my usb headphone(Steelseries siberia v3 Prism)

sumbaidp

Prominent
Sep 4, 2017
Guys i want to ask u all, how to use my speaker and usb headphone in the same time, Before im buy this usb headphone, im use 3.5 jack and my speaker just working fine play it in the same time. i need your help here XD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Audio 0
E Audio 1
A Audio 12
TarlaGaming Audio 1
C Audio 0
V Audio 1
tulumba Audio 0
hong_kong_dusk Audio 4
W Audio 1
K Audio 2
B Audio 1
F Audio 1
L Audio 1
L Audio 1
R Audio 1
J Audio 4
Z Audio 2
D Audio 1
F Audio 3
R Audio 3
Similar threads
Question Question Traktor Audio 2 MK1 Soundcard single popping sound when turning on/off laptop and when connecting/disconnecting USB. Is it a normal behavior?
Question Sound Blaster Z Headphone / Speaker switching
Question Speaker Noise through all I/O's of this computer. Issue replicated on Headphones.
Question Fuzzy, noisy audio D:
Question Repairing 3.5mm headphone jack on Bose Companion 3 Series II
Question Speakers and headphones are not recognized as separate devices, and sound plays in both.
Question Is it possible to have Windows detect my Headphones as separete from my 5.1 Speaker setup if they are not connected to the front jack
Question PC monitor still outputs sound through its speakers when I plug in headphones to it
Question Best way to connect headphone and speakers to pc
Question Device that controls speaker and headphones
Question Audio playing on speakers even with headphones plugged in
Question Will I lose quality if I plug headphones and speakers into same port?
Logitech Z506 Headphone Jack Not Registering
Solved! Headphones and Speakers Not working
My headphones are barely out of the headphone jack, and my speakers are playing when I want my headphones to play
Solved! Can't get sound from TV speakers and headphones simultaneously
Headset is either being detected as a speaker or the mic just isn't being detected. Razer Electra v2 3.5mm headphone jack.
how to have two different audio simultaneously played in headphone and pc's speaker
Kenwood Compact CD speakers stopped but headphones still work
Solved! AKG Headphones small speaker

ASK THE COMMUNITY