How to use usb headset with telephone?

Brookklynn

Estimable
Oct 8, 2015
I need to use a usb headset for my pc - which I have, and also a telephone headset for my phone - which I don't yet have. I love my usb headset, but don't care much for any of the telephone headsets I've seen. If there were any possible way, I'd love to be able to use my usb headset with the telephone. I know there are unified communications switches that allow for using a telephone headset on both your telephone and pc with a single switchw button. I'm hoping there is something to allow the use of the usb headset for both the pc and telephone. If someone knows of anything like that, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thanks so much!

Solution
Since we're talking about headsets, it'd be a good idea to mention the make and model of the headset you own and the phone you'd like to connect it to. Some headsets like the HyperX Cloud II although USB driven have a 3.5mm 4 ringed jack that connects to the USB soundcard. This 4 ringed jack can be disconnected and later used on a smart phone of your choosing.

Lutfij

Splendid
Since we're talking about headsets, it'd be a good idea to mention the make and model of the headset you own and the phone you'd like to connect it to. Some headsets like the HyperX Cloud II although USB driven have a 3.5mm 4 ringed jack that connects to the USB soundcard. This 4 ringed jack can be disconnected and later used on a smart phone of your choosing.

Solution