How to use your laptop and someones house

a little black duck

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Step 1: Ask the owner (he or she who pays the bills) if you can.
Step 2: Plug into their modem/router

If you're asking how to do this wirelessly, it sounds like you're trying to 'leech' off their account and that is ILLEGAL. And with that you will get no help here.

jonno121

Honorable
May 26, 2012

+1

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 5
E Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 1
U Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
Ryathor Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 3
jslazanas Laptop Tech Support 6
T Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 5
Similar threads
Question Could someone tell me how to find the ?helper shortcut on my Toshiba laptop?
My Dell Windows 7 laptop turns off at battery level 60% ...whyyyy!! Please someone
can someone help us figure out how to replace the screen of an Asus ROG G752 ?
How do i track my stolen laptop ??? 4days since someone stole it.
Help! When I connect my LG TV via my Dell laptop, the some doesn't work. Can someone help
Windows could not be installed after factory reset on my HP laptop, can someone help me
How to tell if someone changed my laptop battery?
I bought a dell laptop from someone , but I think it's stolen
HI GUYS, I got a laptop as a prize. I would love if someone tells me what games i could play?
Can someone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?
Can someone please help me with my ASUS U47A laptop. It will not turn on. I even bought s new charging/power cord and it still
I have a alienware laptop m9700i-R1 and I can't get it to power up. Can someone help me out?
i forgot password to my ASUS laptop ..can someone please tell me what keys get me into BIOS or BOOT screen
Hello everyone, im hoping someone here can help me. Ive just purchased an asus f555 laptop. I was just browsing the internet w
My Asus laptop turns on when it wants to...and someone told me it was on sleep mode...he change that setting and it turned on
Can someone send me a link to a WLAN card for sale to fit my Laptop?
can someone help me? my laptop has no internet access but connected to wifi. my connection is "limited". So when i troubleshoo
My laptop only charge when it's closed when it's open it won't charge can someone help me
I cant get the @ to work on my laptop it comes up with " can someone please help me
Someone reccomend me a gaming laptop that's not too heavy with a budget of £1200?

ASK THE COMMUNITY