News How to watch 2024 New Year's Eve ball drop live online for free and without cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Tread3

Great
Jun 19, 2023
None of the suggested services are FREE. They all must be purchased in some way. In my opinion, FREE means a free service or a URL/link that connects to a site that provides free service and/or viewing live video. This article is basically an ad for various services.

Fox Tread3

Great
Jun 19, 2023
EXACTLY!!! (y)(y):giggle: I found the org. site doing a search, and it works fine. I wasn't sure that I could post the links that I found here. I didn't want to break any forum rules. Have a safe and wonderful New Year!!! Sorry if I missed the info at the end of the article, and apologies to the author of the article. Stay well all.

Fox Tread3

Great
Jun 19, 2023
That was my reaction also, but someone pointed out here in the forum that Ms. Woo does give links at the very end of the article where you can watch for free. As they say in newspaper publishing.. She buried the "lede". She should have given the information first and then recommended other ways, but I suspect the point was to offer paid services first. Here are the links at the end of the article. -->
TimesSquareNYC.org <-- WORKS!:laughing:
TimesSquareBall.net
Facebook
Twitter
Have a safe and happy NewYear!!!🎇🎆:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.