How to Watch Live TV Online (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
As a "new, former Dish Network" customer, Dish's "Dish Online" service was a portal to Hulu Plus. There was never anything live about it. Having subscribed to Hulu Plus, I find that more than what was available through Dish Online and costs $8/mo. rather than $88 / mo. I was paying for Dish. At this moment, it is even possible to get Hulu Plus for free using Bing points.

I'll not be going back to Dish anytime soon.

eriko

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2008
I'm on my 3rd different Slingbox since 2007.

If you've got good upload at the source, do it. I've got 13.4Mb/s upload in the UK, and in Asia (even as far as Guam) it was a wonderful alternative over hotel TV.

No subscription required. No subscription required.No subscription required.No subscription required.

f2racer

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2005
Check out HDHomeRun Prime (Cable Card access to Cable, FiOS, Sattelite) & Wallop as an alternative to Slingbox...

Pherule

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
All those links on the left on Youtube: "Music, Sports, Gaming, Movies, Live etc." do not exist. This means I have no link to "Live".

Not sure if this is due to my country being blocked from seeing live or if it's an older screenshot and no longer exists.

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
All those links on the left on Youtube: "Music, Sports, Gaming, Movies, Live etc." do not exist. This means I have no link to "Live".

Not sure if this is due to my country being blocked from seeing live or if it's an older screenshot and no longer exists.
This is a recycled article from over a year ago. How it got bumped up, who knows, so I would not be surprised if many of these links do not work.

In addition, there are other items that are not current. For instance, you can get the NHL's streaming package for $99 for the season and not the quoted $150 in the article.

06yfz450ridr

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
i love my sling that's included with the hd dish. price is a little high though. i just wish i could manage higher upload speeds since i only have a 12/1 plan. doesnt seem to like my hardwired connection and only seems to work on my crappy wireless since it doesnt have a 5ghz card

Birdymckee

Estimable
May 5, 2015
I actually have Hulu Plus right now, but it's just not the same as live news at night and Comcast bill keeps going up and up and up still higher each month, though I have no increase in services, there must be some kind of alternative somewhere

Phil_43

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
I am looking for any of this have subtitle or closed captioned. I quit Cable TV from Spectrum Because raised price while I had no contract. It save me $70 per month on base. Which one have most on NEWS with subtitles?

Status
Not open for further replies.