How to watch tv using the sound of the home theatre SONY DAV-TZ135, MY tv is LG

munter2

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
How to watch tv using the sound of the home theatre SONY DAV-TZ135, MY SYSTEM THE SONY DAV-TZ135 ???? GOT THE RED & WHITE LEADS IN ASWELL ??

munter2

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
Not very clear that was it, everything works fine apart from sound from normal Tele doesn't work through the Sony cinema system ?? DVD USB RADIO works perfect just can't seem t work Tele bit out, please share the know how as its doing my head in now ??

jcoultas98

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009
are you... getting tv from a set top box? Cable, or dish? Antenna? Either way, your tv most likely has audio out connections on the back panel. You would either use optical or coax(if the set has it), or your standard left and right audio cable.

rmcdowell

Honorable
May 29, 2012

Did you manage to get this sorted? I have the same problem. I have a Tivo box. The surround works fine when I play DVD's but I have no idea what cable to buy to connect to either my tivo or my tele. Preferebly my tele as i have the laptop connect via that as well.

Also where do you plug the aerial lead for the radio i cant find a place to plug it in on the dvd player?