How will Screen size affect Expirience

gamerguy319

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
Ok Will a 1360x768 15.6in screen look just as good as a 17in 1080p screen for a laptop. the 1360x768 screen is going to be pared with a gtx 750m while the 1080p screen will be paired with a 765m. the reason why I am asking this is because I play on my desktop with a 27in 1360x768 screen with me sitting about a yard away from it and it looks brilliant and because of such the small size of the laptop screens it just seem a little futile to go with 1080p when the hardware in both really isn't well suited to do 1080p anyways (my opinion)(it becomes better when you get the enthusiast class cards).

Solution
I have a laptop with a 15.6" screen and one with a 17" screen. I use the one with the smaller screen for checking email and using Office but I much prefer the 17" screen for watching movies and editing video. The 15.6" is too small for some of the work I do with graphics, editing, and web design work. It's a personal preference. If it is something you will be carrying around a lot the 15.6" laptop will be lighter and easier to carry.
I have a laptop with a 15.6" screen and one with a 17" screen. I use the one with the smaller screen for checking email and using Office but I much prefer the 17" screen for watching movies and editing video. The 15.6" is too small for some of the work I do with graphics, editing, and web design work. It's a personal preference. If it is something you will be carrying around a lot the 15.6" laptop will be lighter and easier to carry.

Solution