Solved! Blue screen after Motherboard replacement

Apr 12, 2022
Hello everyone!
I am writing from Turkey. I bought Asus M15 Laptop last year in US.
I had a FPS drop problem and I went to Asus Official service in turkey. They told me that motherboard is broken.
They change the motherboard. After change FPS drop problem passed but blue screen problem comes with replacement.
I went 2 more times and they change again the motherboard. Last time they want to change motherboard again because of broken motherboard which is they replaced 2 times but I didn’t want. They couldn’t find the problem. They also offer me a change the pc but after I tell them I bought the pc from US, they stepped back 😏.
I have still same issue. I rebuild Windows’s several times, checked the updates but the problem still going on. Pc is frozen and shut down with blue screen(2sec blue screen) and restart itself every 10 or 15 minutes.
Has anyone encountered this problem before and solved it? Or anyone who has an idea about the problem.

Solution
Hello everyone!
I had a FPS drop problem and I went to Asus Official service in turkey. They told me that motherboard is broken.
They change the motherboard. After change FPS drop problem passed but blue screen problem comes with replacement.
I went 2 more times and they change again the motherboard. Last time they want to change motherboard again because of broken motherboard which is they replaced 2 times but I didn’t want. They couldn’t find the problem. They also offer me a change the pc but after I tell them I bought the pc from US, they stepped back 😏.
I have still same issue. I rebuild Windows’s several times, checked the updates but the problem still going...

mrmike16

Honorable
Hello everyone!
I have still same issue. I rebuild Windows’s several times, checked the updates but the problem still going on. Pc is frozen and shut down with blue screen(2sec blue screen) and restart itself every 10 or 15 minutes.
Has anyone encountered this problem before and solved it? Or anyone who has an idea about the problem.
It could be that the motherboard they replaced it with is not the same as the original, as it was from a different ASUS (Different country). Check the model of the original and the one you have.
It could also be that the drivers are simply not installed as it is a different motherboard. Check for driver updates and downloads on the official site, and also check the BIOS settings.

Solution