How would I transfer pictures from my old LG Verizon flip phone to my laptop or another phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggy58

Commendable
Nov 19, 2016
Hello, I need to know if there is any way possible that I could transfer pictures from my old LG Verizon flip phone to my laptop, or another phone? Is there any way to get these pictures printed from this phone? Thank you for your help.

Solution
You'll need a USB to micro USB cable to connect it to a PC or laptop. Plug that into the phone's charging port and you may also need to enable USB debugging to make it work.

That you can do by going into Settings>About Phone then tap on the Build Number seven times. You'll see a message saying you're now a Developer. The menu then shows an addiitonal entry named Developer Options. Tap that and tick Enable USB debugging.

From there on, it's just a matter of finding the folder DCIM and copy all the folders and loose files then paste them into your Pictures folder or any other folder you create.
You'll need a USB to micro USB cable to connect it to a PC or laptop. Plug that into the phone's charging port and you may also need to enable USB debugging to make it work.

That you can do by going into Settings>About Phone then tap on the Build Number seven times. You'll see a message saying you're now a Developer. The menu then shows an addiitonal entry named Developer Options. Tap that and tick Enable USB debugging.

From there on, it's just a matter of finding the folder DCIM and copy all the folders and loose files then paste them into your Pictures folder or any other folder you create.

Solution

lisandonnie63

Prominent
Oct 4, 2017

If the answer I posted here last November doesn't do it for you, please start a new thread of your own. This one is about to close down.

Status
Not open for further replies.