HP DV6 Starts up a few seconds, says "Problem 90D" and "Launch Repair Startup (Recommended) and then shuts down.

Eldomm

Estimable
Aug 2, 2015
I brought it to repair 2 times, and im pretty sure it's not the overheat problem, tho it keeps showing up. 2 hours before this problem i installed a program to put all 4 cores to 100%. Tho it wasnt hot, or it was average like everytime. I had this problem (the 90D one) other times, but i fixed it by buying a laptop stand and replacing the fan. But the startup repair its like the second time. What should i do? It also does a little beeping sound when turning off.

Eldomm

Estimable
Aug 2, 2015

I went twice in a non-HP assistance, just went in a Laptop repairing shop. First time i got a new HDD there and the second i replaced the fan. And i use HWiNFO 64 or smth like that

Eldomm

Estimable
Aug 2, 2015

Correct. Once it lasted since there was written "attempting to solve the problem" or something similar, but still it didnt what the problem even WAS. Now it shuts down in 5/6 seconds and i even wont be able to boot in safe mode or in the bios. It just shuts down.

Eldomm

Estimable
Aug 2, 2015

Its been 2 months since the last repair. And the warranty is over, since i bought this laptop 4 yrs ago. Even if i had warranty, i wouldn't be able to use it, because i moved to another country. So, there is no hope? What could be the piece of hardware that causes shutdown?

Eldomm

Estimable
Aug 2, 2015

Just retried booting up pc and for a few seconds it gave me the blue screen with problem c0000021a. What now? Is it solvable?

Eldomm

Estimable
Aug 2, 2015

So.... No ideas from what causes that? No hope for my schoolwork on the drive?

Not from me. Maybe someone else can help.

To get your work off the hdd, you could always remove the drive and hook it to another laptop's or desktop's usb port using something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Tool-free-Inateck-External-Drive-Enclosure/dp/B00JQTO8TU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439751618&sr=8-1&keywords=external+drive+enclosure+2.5

Eldomm

Estimable
Aug 2, 2015

Ok, thank you