Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still not work, do try loading it again in Safe Mode.
- While the laptop is booting up, repeatedly press on F8 until it loads Advanced Boot Options then select Safe Mode.
- If it will still load in Safe Mode, do run System Restore and bring it back to an earlier date or time before the problem even happened.
- Here's how to run System Restore: http/windows.microsoft.com/en-PH/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc
- But if System Restore will still not work, last option would be to reinstall Windows itself.