HP Mini will not start takes me to safe mode startup they give me a blue screen saying to uninstall software or hardware and w

ray311979

Commendable
May 15, 2016
HP Mini won't start it gets stuck on a blue screen saying to install or uninstall software or hardware and will not go any further trust me to press f8

Solution
Could try a factory reset (will lose data) turn on when HP flash screen comes up, start tapping the F11 key, but will take you into a full factory reset
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still not work, do try loading it again in Safe Mode.
- While the laptop is booting up, repeatedly press on F8 until it loads Advanced Boot Options then select Safe Mode.
- If it will still load in Safe Mode, do run System Restore and bring it back to an earlier date or time before the problem even happened.
- Here's how to run System Restore: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-PH/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc
- But if System Restore will still not work, last option would be to reinstall Windows itself.

TRENDING THREADS