HP Pavilion Dv3 No Power

Jun 5, 2018
I dropped my HP pavilion DV3 Latptop from a feet high landed on my battery packside. The Battery is dead already. But when i Plugin the power cord, the charging indication blinks on and off and when i press power button it starts for a moment and with just volume and power lights on the keypad area goes on and no display and goes dead. When I remove the battery and plugin the power cord, all went nothing.the Laptop does not start at all. No lights/ power.
Please help

Solution
If it isn't staying in place properly then I would address that first. If you cannot do the work yourself, you will either have to contact the manufacturer (if under warranty) or try a local tech.
Well some laptops require a battery be in it, even if it isn't working, for them to work. Some won't even work without a working battery. That is probably part of your issue. The drop may have knocked the battery loose enough so that the device won't run even with it in, or, it could have done a lot of other damage. There is no really way to tell without having it looked at.

Jun 5, 2018
I checked the Battery case, the battery locks inside the panel are damaged, which does not hold the battery fit, bumps out a little bit, that's all i can find out.
It is a HP Pavilion dv3-2211tx, VU972PA model.