If I understand the issue correctly you literally mean that there's like a spider web and a picture of a spider on the bottom right hand corner right??
- First I would suggest doing virus/malware scan just to be sure it's not an infection.
- Here's how: http/www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-1691891/removing-malware-proven-completely-remove-bitcoin-mining-malware.html
- Once done, do also try connecting an external monitor and see if the same picture will appear.
- If the display is normal that could mean that there's a problem with built in screen.
- But if the same problem will persist that could mean it's part of a software that was installed.
- Do try uninstalling software that are recently installed.
- If all these will not work I would suggest reinstalling Windows.