HP Pavilion x360 screen too blue/light

Jan 17, 2019
I got a new laptop, HP Pavillion x360, however something about it has been bothering me. The colors are too blue/light. I noticed this by comparing different devices of the same image that my new laptop makes everything more blue/light. I know of the calibration options for windows, but doesn't seem to help. I use this laptop for digital art as well, also one of my classes for college will use Photoshop, so it's really important to get this fixed. Any idea of how else to fix this issue?

Solution
Laptop screens are not ideal for Photoshop work as, unlike an external monitors, there's no monitor hardware adjustments (OSD menu) for colour temperature adjustment etc --- so it's somewhat limited what you can do for colour management & accuracy.
Try right clicking on the desktop and then click "Graphic Properties" or you can go into "Control Panel" and click on the "Intel" link in there. Make sure when you click "OK" to enter that graphics control center you choose the "Advanced" option. Once inside, click on "Color Enhancement" in the "Display" list. This will allow you to really change much more. I would also suggest checking the box for "Preview" while changing things (hue, gamma, etc.,) so that you can get exactly what you want.

Jan 17, 2019
Thank you for both responses.
I have used the Intel graphics panel before, never could get it right. Pinks come out more purple, greens more blue, everything just a bit washed out in color.

I guess I probably will need a separate monitor. Which I do have, but I was hoping to be able to take things I work on' on the go.