Jai Aggarwal

Estimable
Aug 19, 2014
Plzz let me know whether this laptop HP R014TX having NVIDIA GEFORCE 820M 2GB DDR3 Graphic card and INTERNAL intel HD GRAPHIC 4400 can run heavy games????? IF YES then plzz tell me name of some of those games for example...
PLZZ HELP...and LET ME KNOW....
Thnx in ADVANCE...
:)

Solution
Here's what I suggest: Since your original and follow on questions were answered, select a post from above and click the green solution button. Then start a new thread titled something like "Need gaming laptop recommendations". List your budget (Rs. 40,000), the types of games you want to play (not all of them, just a representative sample), and where you plan to purchase the laptop (Amazon US, Amazon UK, local retailer, other online retailer,, etc).

If you do this, you will be able to get more, and probably better, recommendations than just mine. People who would reply to a post like that will probably never see your question if it's tucked into an unrelated thread like this one.

volcanoscout

Honorable
Jan 5, 2014
According to NotebookCheck:

Performance

In our gaming benchmarks, the 3D performance of the GeForce 820M is similar to the former GT 720M and the Intel Iris Graphics 5100. This places the card in the entry level segment. Current games (as of 2013/2014) will run fluently only in low settings and resolutions.

According to this heirarchy, it's number 217: http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Graphics-Cards-Benchmark-List.844.0.html

and some additional info: http://gpuboss.com/graphics-card/GeForce-820M

Basically, the answer is it will play "heavy games", but probably not very well.

Jai Aggarwal

Estimable
Aug 19, 2014

ok plzz tell me any laptop is there for good gaming in range upto Rs.40,000...
PLZZ tell me volcanoscout

volcanoscout

Honorable
Jan 5, 2014
Here's what I suggest: Since your original and follow on questions were answered, select a post from above and click the green solution button. Then start a new thread titled something like "Need gaming laptop recommendations". List your budget (Rs. 40,000), the types of games you want to play (not all of them, just a representative sample), and where you plan to purchase the laptop (Amazon US, Amazon UK, local retailer, other online retailer,, etc).

If you do this, you will be able to get more, and probably better, recommendations than just mine. People who would reply to a post like that will probably never see your question if it's tucked into an unrelated thread like this one.

Solution