Solved! This laptop or this? Help

Feb 15, 2020
Hello, I’ve been watching millions of different reviews on YouTube and it’s came down to these two laptops I would really appreciate it if someone could help me pick or maybe even suggest something else that’s maybe better at same price.

Here are the two laptops

Eluktronics MAG-15
144hz 1080p screen
Specs: Intel Core i7-9750H (2.6-4.5GHz 12MB Cache)
8GB GDDR6 NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q
2TB (Dual 1TB) PCIe NVMe SSD's
32GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM
Price of this configuration on this laptop comes to £1,820

Second laptop

Alienware M15 r2
Intel® Core™ i7-9750H Processor
RAM: 16 GB
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
Full HD display / 144 Hz 1080p

Price of this one is £2044

I would be using the laptop to do video editing, 3D rendering and playing games :) please let me know your thoughts and opinion on what one you would choose

thanks !

Solution
The MAG-15 seems to offer much more in terms of features than the Dell for less money (in this comparison). It is not a brand that I have any knowledge of (short Googling for info). Dell is a well known brand and they tend to last forever.

In this case, the MAG-15 may be the way to go. Note, neither laptop is going to be good if battery life is a major consideration for you.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
The MAG-15 seems to offer much more in terms of features than the Dell for less money (in this comparison). It is not a brand that I have any knowledge of (short Googling for info). Dell is a well known brand and they tend to last forever.

In this case, the MAG-15 may be the way to go. Note, neither laptop is going to be good if battery life is a major consideration for you.

Reactions: mkbnk
Solution