HTC 1 Promises a Minimalist ''Premium'' Product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderfox

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2006
Looks unattractive, and enough with the touch sensitive buttons already. I don't want a phone that feels like I'm using a microwave.

guanyu210379

Distinguished
Full spec and release date please! If anyone know it, and if it does come to reality a.k.a released.
That one looks really good, especialy if the body is made of stainless steel.
I hope HTC do release this at least on Q1-Q2 next year, I will gladly give up my current Desire and will buy me that.

Morgan3rd

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
I can't stand buttons flush with a surface that isn't a screen.

seems okay I guess... I'm not really that into aesthetics.

I dunno I like HTC's current devices. I'm probably going to get whatever is most like the HD2 that T mobile has available this fall for android or WP7.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Checked out the designs on at the link, and I must say, that looks like one sweet phone to me.
But, really big battery, optimized for efficiency, thick brushed stainless steel, sapphire glass, AMOLED please?
The only issues I have with smartphones is
a) expensive
b) fragile
c) usually ugly
d) low battery life

I can deal with something big and heavy (lightweight phones/mp3 players just feel so weak when holding them).

blackstone90

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
It looks fairly similar to the iPhone actually...
1) Big, ugly, empty blocks above and below the screen
2) small-ish earpiece in the centre of the top
3) silly click button in the centre of the bottom
4) AAAND a bit too blocky for my liking, despite being the way designers are going for these days

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]i can imagine a really suave guy whipping this out. too bad im not suave, and the only thing i whip out is my...[/citation]
credit card!

G

I don't like the UV light built in that is supposed to kill germs. I prefer to expose myself to as many germs as possible with a risk of getting sick. I guess I'm strange.

I would like to see a phone that can withstand my abuse like my t-mobile wing can and perhaps even better.

Only thing that irks me is when a phone manufacturer makes a sweet phone with awesome specs but the phone doesn't have a physical QWERTY keyboard. Only thing I wish that smartphone had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS