htc 820g won't go on unless plugged then it goes off again

Ea_felshenety

Commendable
Sep 8, 2016
So I woke up today to my htc desire 820G all good and fully charged checked the time, unplugged it and locked the screen. 5 minutes later I tried to unlock and check the time but found my phone turned off so I turned it back on it worked for less than an hour then
started to go off whenever I locked the screen and tried to unlock it again it doesn't unlock it just starts up as if I turned off
It kept doing that for almost 5 hours, when I plugged it in it started charging even though it was fully charged I turned it on and then it immediately went off.
about an hour later I tried to turn it on, it wouldnt even turn on.
whenever I plug it in it starts charging but as soon as I turn it on it goes off after the HTC startup screen displays
and now it won't even go on and I have no idea what happened
and I need it to function because it has all my work credentials and details
Can anyone please help me?

gotta admit tho, I drop my phone often on the floor but it used to workout fine.

PS
Also, the software is not the same as when I first got the phone I had to reinstall it after my phone caught malware and i had no access to my phone and eversince the phone got really slow and sometimes it does not process sounds properly and it comes out as noise

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Android Smartphones 2
E Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 4
G Android Smartphones 3
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 5
T Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 10
C Android Smartphones 3
H Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 4
M Android Smartphones 2
Z Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
How do i know if my phones headphone plug is functioning properly?
ZTE Z981 Charges while plugged in but dies compltetly as soon as unplugged
My phone won't turn on. When I plug it in to charge, it says "charge more before turning on". But I had it plugged in overnigh
My galaxy note 8 was working then battery went dead so I plugged it up and it sat on charger for about a hr then I tried to cu
My ZTE zmax pro won't turn on without bring plugged in and phone keeps telling me it's too hot. And when ever I turn it in plu
Galaxy s7 flashes a white screen during plugging in or unplugging for approximately 1 second stating something about the proxi
My phone coolpad note 3 lite is not switching on but led light is on when I have plugged in charge how to solve this problem c
My phone dont even shows red light when i plug in a charger and not powering on.. anybody knows the issue
My galaxy s3 only works when i plug it to a charger and it is n't the battrey's fault it works perfectly? I have debricked it
my acerZ530 is off and i cant turn it on. when plugged in a steady blue light is on and it wont turn on, nothing, can anyone h
My Samsung Galaxy s6 active won't turn on unless its plugged into the charger. No matter what the battery percentage is at. I'
I have an LG4 that died while in Mexico. I waited until getting home and ordered a new battery here. Plugged it in, but even a
New battery but still turns off and on by itself but never when plugged in to charger
Computer says my device is malfunctioning when I just cracked the screen(my screen won't display anything) when I plug it in.
Plugged earphone into phone, and all my data was erased. WTF?
Lgms330 wont power up after it died. I plugged it in and it isnt even charging
I was using my phthen i plugged the chager when i took out the chargers pin out it froze i closed it nstartedit it starts up
Ulefone Power turns off and only goes on when the charger is plugged in
My kyocera c743 1604 it was working just fine until i plug it n to my 12 volts n the car now it wont turn on
how to transfer pics from Android phone that wont turn on. only battery fully charged shows up when u plug phone in then scree

ASK THE COMMUNITY