HTC Devices Receiving PlayStation Certification in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

de5_Roy

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
doesn't htc also allow rooting and modding? how will sony cope with...their worst nightmare - freedom and customization!!!
playstation certification seems as useful as sony's protection of its private data. :)

impreza

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2006
Interesting, could this mean that playstation games will end up on all andriod devices? Could also really help push andriod gaming if psp games get ported to andriod.

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
I like this stance here. Sony is trying to cooperate with other companies instead of trying to screw them all over. However, Sony isn't really in a position to copy Apple's and Rambus's antics, so who knows how they would act if given the chance to become a patent troll?

Well regardless of the situation at hand, Sony is doing something that seems to be a step in the right direction so I'll applaud them for that.

G

I have been an HTC fan since the time they sold smartphones under other company names. The reason i bought a Nintendo 3DS is because my phone didn't have a proper gamepad or support multi touch on emulators. This is a genius solution!
Must buy!

HappyBB

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2008
It's good to know that there are PlayStation certified devices. However, I really think that playing PS games would be a better experience with actual buttons, not virtual ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS