Aug 17, 2019
My HTC one will not do anything unless plugged into a charger and while plugged in all it does is keep flashing the baterry with lightning bolt on and off and when I power it up it goes to the HTC manufacturers logo then shuts down again and there's a red blinking light in the top left corner that blinks once before the battery comes up and once while the battery is still up over and over again help me what so do I do

Solution
If it won't power on at all, not even to do what you stated above, while not charging, and does this while charging, it sounds a lot like your battery may well be done for.

If it is under warranty, contact the manufacturer. If not, then you can either try replacing it yourself or try a local tech.
If it won't power on at all, not even to do what you stated above, while not charging, and does this while charging, it sounds a lot like your battery may well be done for.

If it is under warranty, contact the manufacturer. If not, then you can either try replacing it yourself or try a local tech.

Solution