Solved! Huawei Matebook pro w19 problem

Jan 23, 2019
I worked fine for a few hours then I got a total blue screen could not do anything after trying to shut it several time the screen became black and now I can`t even turn it on. This is a new machine hardly used.

Solution
I'm not familiar with these machines. Is there a reset pinhole/button somewhere you can try? Or can you remove the battery (along with the charger)? Doing either should reset the NVRAM; if the laptop continues to not work, you probably have a component that failed, in which case you'll need to contact Huawei for warranty service if it's still covered.
Jan 23, 2019
MERGED QUESTION
Question from luapdracip : "Huawei Matebook W19"

My Matebook was working ok when all of a sudden the screen became blue all over and I cannot do anything anymore it will not even boot up. Anybody out there got he same problem what was your solution.

I'm not familiar with these machines. Is there a reset pinhole/button somewhere you can try? Or can you remove the battery (along with the charger)? Doing either should reset the NVRAM; if the laptop continues to not work, you probably have a component that failed, in which case you'll need to contact Huawei for warranty service if it's still covered.

Solution