Huawei P20 Pro vs. Galaxy S9+: What's the Better Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2018
An American reviewing a phone NOT allowed in the USA is the most asinine thing I will read today. The Huawei is a TOP SELLER in Canada, where it IS allowed.

Apr 22, 2018
Not fair price comparison.
You can get P20 Pro from China as well for as cheap as 736 euro.
And don't forget the S9+ price in europe is 950 euro.

Apr 22, 2018

Hello fellow Canadian resident. I just want to point out that the market for huawei's, even the flagship models, is very limited in Canada and they are much harder to come across even if they are sold more readily here. And there is no need to get so aggressive, this was a fair comparison and nobody reading this would could take away that the p20 pro was a bad phone by ANY means.

Source: bell mobility employee

Kevin-M

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014
I say neither, unless consumers start educating themselves on the cost of these devices they will continue to be the victim of greed! These phones have a markup that would make the pharmaceutical industry proud and yet we cant seem to get enough of them and continue to relish being screwed!

Curt Smith

Estimable
Apr 10, 2015
I'd like reviews to include the mfg tweek of Android on the phone. I was used to samsung, and had no idea how much useablity samsung added to the phone. My wife bought a google Pixel XL (??) newer,,, IE naked android. OMG naked android is (to me) useless crap to a business user. A bug where alerts where half loudness, no badges (those numbers saying how many messages on the message app icon). What uselessness!!!! No badges?

Does this phone come with android that has LOUD alert sounds? Badge numbers on the apps showing number of messages etc etc?

I really need calendar AND SMS/text alert sounds that are loud that repeat indefinitely until I acknowledge. IE a "business" phone.. Any feed back/review comments re business use?

Status
Not open for further replies.