Solved! Hyper X cloud revolver a vs razer man o war

cameron913d

Prominent
Dec 7, 2017
I need a headset that can work with Xbox one and pc but most importantly I need a headset with great surround sound. I have seen on websites like razer and this forum that the razer man o war has some of the best virtual surround sound on the market. But the Hyper X revolver S has better sound quality with the mic and headphones. I also read about the Razer Tiamat with its better true surround but it is a 5 plug headset and I can’t find anything saying that the Xbox one can use a true 5 plug surround sound headset. I am open to new suggestions on headsets these are just the ones that have been on the top of most lists that I have seen.

Solution
The Tiamat headset will require 5 physical analog connections to take advantage of. That is ruled out. I would generally avoid Razer products since they tend to fail with flare with dodgy QC. Pertaining to surround sound on the Xbox while on the ManO’War,
* Only Spectrum cycling lighting effect and 2.0 stereo audio output is available

While this is for the Hyper X Cloud Revolver S, page 16/20,
If your Xbox One™ controller does not have a 3.5mm jack you will need the Xbox One™ Stereo
Headset adapter (sold separately) that plugs into the Xbox One™ controller (pictured below.)

Which variant of the XBox One do you have?

Lutfij

Splendid
The Tiamat headset will require 5 physical analog connections to take advantage of. That is ruled out. I would generally avoid Razer products since they tend to fail with flare with dodgy QC. Pertaining to surround sound on the Xbox while on the ManO’War,
* Only Spectrum cycling lighting effect and 2.0 stereo audio output is available

While this is for the Hyper X Cloud Revolver S, page 16/20,
If your Xbox One™ controller does not have a 3.5mm jack you will need the Xbox One™ Stereo
Headset adapter (sold separately) that plugs into the Xbox One™ controller (pictured below.)

Which variant of the XBox One do you have?

Solution

cameron913d

Prominent
Dec 7, 2017
I Have a standard first generation Xbox one and I use a white Xbox one controller with a rear 3.5mm port and just for extra information I have a first gen 32mm kraken pro. And thank you for your quick response