Hyperlink to my web site

porky1957

Estimable
May 14, 2015

Hi Quite simply NO.

Its so silly ive done this thousands of times and this just wont work. Ive even entered the links into explorer and they work fine. Copy paste works fine in taking hyper link from spread sheet. But the actual link no matter how i set it for whatever site it just wont work. Im using Office 2010 and never had a problem. I don't allow pc to download anything with out my permission. I have no virusus no issues and i still cannot get this working.
Hyperlinks within office from word to excel and back work great.
Thanks for reply

porky1957

Estimable
May 14, 2015
No its bringing up error cannot connect to server at [link removed] and that is a web site online working.
But like all other problems encountered i will solve this one.

But thanks for replies.

porky1957

Estimable
May 14, 2015
Problem solved or at least i know why it wont hyper-link from Excel 2010 to a web page.

Excel is a starter 2010 program in Windows 7 and to make a hyper-link work to call up a web site in excel you need to buy the full version. As the hyper-links in excel to their help and support comes out with same problem (Cannot find server)

Over come problem i use 2010 to compile what i need and then open it with Excel 2002.

porky1957

Estimable
May 14, 2015
Ive tried goolge.com msn.com google.no msn.no none of them work from excel spread sheet new or old spread sheets.

Its excel 2010 as its a starter version that come on pc running windows seven it needs to be paid for which im not willing to do to get hyperlinks working. but internal hyperlinks in excel work so that is fine.

Wish i had kept previous version of windows as that was the best one.
So my question is now answered thanks for the help everyone have a great day.