HyperX cloud 2 for music?

uminator01

Commendable
Feb 22, 2016
Hey Guys
I am a guy who is into edm and alternate rock. I was thinking of getting HyperX cloud 2's but if they are not great for casual listening i will scratch the idea.
I have looked at sennheisers but most people say that it does not have a lot of bass just clear bass.
I have also looked at skullcandy hesh 2 wireless but they are known to not be durable.
I will be using it for music/movies/gaming/phone(music not calling)
The mic is not a necessity.
My budget is under $100.
Your help will be much appreciated.:bounce:

Solution
I bought the HyperX Cloud II and don't have any problems with them. I switched from a pair Razer Carcharias and it has been a BIG improvement. I bought them for gaming 1st and music 2nd, but I love listening to music with this headset. They isolate well from outside noise. I listen mostly to a lot of different branches of Metal which require a "good punch" and the HyperX Cloud II do give that desired effect. With the integrated amp, my max. volume is about 35 (on 100) without hurting my ears. For this budget, I don't know if there's any other headset that can match this quallity, but by doing a bit of reasearch you might find headphones for this budget that would be even better. But for a headset, they're great!

ThxMAD

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016
I bought the HyperX Cloud II and don't have any problems with them. I switched from a pair Razer Carcharias and it has been a BIG improvement. I bought them for gaming 1st and music 2nd, but I love listening to music with this headset. They isolate well from outside noise. I listen mostly to a lot of different branches of Metal which require a "good punch" and the HyperX Cloud II do give that desired effect. With the integrated amp, my max. volume is about 35 (on 100) without hurting my ears. For this budget, I don't know if there's any other headset that can match this quallity, but by doing a bit of reasearch you might find headphones for this budget that would be even better. But for a headset, they're great!

Solution