Solved! HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro Soundblaster Z no bass problem

Jun 16, 2019
I bought my HyperX cloud alpha pro yesterday cause of it fame, then i plug it into my soundcard(soundblaster z) then test out many things and i found out that the sound quality is completly s h i t. And there is no bass or is too low
and i am so tilted because i cant chargeback
help!!!!!!!!! me
hele me pls

Solution
I bought my HyperX cloud alpha pro yesterday cause of it fame, then i plug it into my soundcard(soundblaster z) then test out many things and i found out that the sound quality is completly s h i t. And there is no bass or is too low
help!!!!!!!!! me
hele me pls

Well not much we can do if you don't like how the headphones sound, what you think is good or lack of bass may be fine to others. Your sound card should be fine to drive those headphones, I have an Alpha set and they sound fine to me with laptop onboard Realtek sound. Try changing some audio options, you should be able to change the room/hall sounds, maybe there is a bass boost you can use. Try using them with different...
help!!!!!!!!! me
hele me pls

Well not much we can do if you don't like how the headphones sound, what you think is good or lack of bass may be fine to others. Your sound card should be fine to drive those headphones, I have an Alpha set and they sound fine to me with laptop onboard Realtek sound. Try changing some audio options, you should be able to change the room/hall sounds, maybe there is a bass boost you can use. Try using them with different devices. They also have a removable cable, the one it comes with has an inline volume which may cause some sound degrading, you can try a straight 3.5mm cable of good quality. All else fails, if you can't return them, try a cheaper headphone amp and/or amp/dac combo. Although "cheaper" in this case is under $100 like this model FiiO E10K

Solution