I am continually being asked to send a photograph of myself to Facebook for verification. They say that they have noticed "unu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2018
Unusual activity warnings on my Facebook account are driving me insane! I read that they can do this occasionally if photographs breach their policies, but all of my posts are merely copied from other other pages that have no problems what so ever. Anyone know how I can resolve this as most weeks I am locked out for around 2 days while my personal photo is being reviewed "for security purposes"?.

You really need to work this out with FB support. Obviously something is getting their attention.

Does anyone else have access to your account? You changed your password lately, just in case someone else is using your account?

https://www.facebook.com/help/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Social Networking 1
W Social Networking 28
C Social Networking 1
K Social Networking 2
M Social Networking 1
V Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 1
henrytcasey Social Networking 1
N Social Networking 2
G Social Networking 3
B Social Networking 1
L Social Networking 1
T Social Networking 1
G Social Networking 0
Graybush Social Networking 4
D Social Networking 1
N Social Networking 10
viveknayyar007 Social Networking 0
S Social Networking 2
Similar threads
Question How do i got my log in code if i cant access my Facebook due to always asking log in code ?
Question i cant log on, I can request a new password, but then Im asked to do a security check, and I never get the pin OR i get the pin and I get told it i
I need help desperately, I have not been on Facebook for a bit and have changed mobile num its asking me for a code but I don'
I forgot my password and also lost my sim card This is not the facebook help desk. You must ask facebook.
Solved! how can I open my Facebook locked and trying to ask my identity conformation I give it but still not working
Can't log in to facebook they're asking for a code generator and they are sending it to my lost phone number. I tried sending
I can only get to the sign on late as soon I hit log in it asks for the code. I never very the
I bought net gear adapter and cable my neighbor was letting me use her's but now it's asking for password. I didn't watch her
Here Are the Questions Congress Should Have Asked Zuckerberg
My Facebook temporarily blocked it asked trusted contacts but I unfriend them in previous days .. please help me
Locked out of fb acct. Asking me to confirm identity by uploading a photo that clearly shows my face but photo on my acct. Is
How do I unlock my Facebook account, it's asking or ID
Someone hacked my fb page so i can set up another they ask for my picture i click one and me they will get back with me when
Messenger is asking for password to go on ,I don't know what that password is?
Ask An Expert: Social Media with Henry T. Casey
Ask An Expert: Social Media with Henry T. Casey
Google continually crashes.
My default browser opens up sites continuously.
I Want Orbit Downloader to Continue Download Processes After the Computer Starts
Software to continuously monitor packet loss

ASK THE COMMUNITY