I attempted a factory reset on my Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 11

Mar 26, 2018
My friend gave me her laptop which is the Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 11
I went into restore factory settings but since that's been done now nothing is happening apart from the black screen coming on when I switch it on it says Acer in green and explore beyond limits. This keeps appearing then going the appearing then going but no buttons I press do anything to make it go past this screen

I would try a clean format + reinstall using the link in my previous response. You can set up a USB flash drive with it, boot from that USB flash drive, then reinstall Windows using it. If you can't reinstall Windows from that, then I'm inclined to agree with hang-the-9 that there's some hardware malfunction, probably hard drive related.

Mar 26, 2018
Thanks I managed to keep pressing ALT f10 and it gave me the option for troubleshoot I selected reset pc but that failed each time it get to 62%
I then did it again and tried system restore but that couldn't complete either?
I get into the internet on it to try anything else.

I would try a clean format + reinstall using the link in my previous response. You can set up a USB flash drive with it, boot from that USB flash drive, then reinstall Windows using it. If you can't reinstall Windows from that, then I'm inclined to agree with hang-the-9 that there's some hardware malfunction, probably hard drive related.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zkneedhelp Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 14
F Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 10
N Laptop Tech Support 5