Solved! My acer wont rest gets to 63% then black out whats wrong

Dec 22, 2018
I have an Acer Aspire One cloudbook 11 it will not fully reset it goes to 63% then shows me a blue screen and then when I repower up it goes black then the Acer logo black again please someone tell me what to do

hang-the-9

Titan
Try different RAM or one RAM stick at a time. Since you are trying to reset it, I am guessing system was having some issues, if those issues were caused by a bad disk, then the factory restore can easily fail. You can try using a boot media to install Windows clean from that, or replace the drive and then install Windows.

hang-the-9

Titan
Try different RAM or one RAM stick at a time. Since you are trying to reset it, I am guessing system was having some issues, if those issues were caused by a bad disk, then the factory restore can easily fail. You can try using a boot media to install Windows clean from that, or replace the drive and then install Windows.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
0 Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 4
E Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! I managed to get past the boot loop but now every time I sign in the screen goes black and a cursor pops up. What do I do now?
What if u cant in your laptop at and it still blinking and turn black
Solved! Water spilled on my Lenovo laptop then after 2 weeks the keyboard light was on but the screen turn black what should I do
Solved! Levono 6550, after turning on the screen becom black, what should I do?
my lenovo y700touch 15" screen went black what to press
My laptop turns on but the screen remains black. It appears to not receiving any voltage. What could be the problem
My dell laptop turns on but the screen is black with white letters . What do I do to make it turn on ?
Black screen on Alienware: I don’t know what to do
Hello, my laptop is Dell with a system type 64 bits. My screen appears black when i press the start button. What shall i do? I
My Acer Chromebook 15 has a blank black screen but a faint blink off and on. What can I do?
My Pc ASUS S200E working. When I power it it shows the on but the display light is black what the solution for it.
my acer e14 screen went black but the power light is on. i cannot remove the battery what should i do?? please help :(((
What if I uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics, will it turn the screen black?
I have an hp15-f233wm. Screen stays black when I power on and caps lock blinks twice slowly followed by 2 fast blinks. What is
My laptop doesnot have a removeable battery what am I supposed to do about the black screen?
My laptop always starts witht he lenova logo and then ends no matter what i do, with a black screen.
What to do when display of lenovo laptop turns black
I turn on my Lenovo laptop and it looks like it going to start but then the screen just stays black what do I do
What do you do when your computer gos the the starting screen then black and back to the starting screen then black over again
Whats wrong with your laptop if it has a black screen when you turn it on

ASK THE COMMUNITY