Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by loading in Device Manager and uninstall the Keyboard driver.
- Once done reboot your PC and it should reinstall the keyboard driver automatically.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- Next is to try a USB keyboard and see if those keys which is not working will work.
- If those keys works on an external USB keyboard and on the onscreen keyboard your last bet would be to reinstall Windows.
- If reinstalling Windows will not work, unfortunately the only solution would be to replace the keyboard.
I bought a dell inspiron 15 5559 core i7.
The upward and right key are working together at the same time
But the upward and leftward key are not working together at the same time.
Plz help me out
Hi, I am facing the same issue on my DELL Inspiron 15 5559 too. I have tried everything I can do to fix this problem but it still remains.
I rang DELL software support (Referred to by Hardware Support) and they told me they've recived this problem before and that this is a new keyboard and therefore more research is needed on it. They said they'd get back to me in a couple of days with more details, it's been 8 now, I shall contact them again if they don't reply soon. Hope this helps you know what's going on. I'll keep you posted mate. Let me know if you resolve it before I do or if there is anything else you can tell me.