Solved! I can move the apps to sd card but when i try to open the app it dont work or shows that app is not found

Dec 29, 2018
I don't know if my phone or the sd card is the problem. I tried to used another sd cars on my phone. I tried to move some of my apps like games on my sd card but when i try to open it it says that the app is not found and even some photos that i move on the sd card are not save or can't be open.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Android Smartphones 0
B Android Smartphones 5
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 4
G Android Smartphones 0
R Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
T Android Smartphones 2
W Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 2
K Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 11
B Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Video Shows How Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ Will Look and Feel In Your Hands
Android factory reset not showing button
I am using Samsung s7 edge device when I want to check balance it's show only USSD code running.
I enable the download location in chrome flags but sdcard not showing help me
Why My messages only show time but not have date
Solved! I have an oppoA3s and have a memory of 16 GB but but still my phones shows internal storage is running out though I transter t
Solved! My Samsung won't show wifi networks what should i do plz help
Google Pixel 4 May Be Completely Notchless, Patents Show
Solved! Just show me the cable to hook up a mini Mic to my android phone?
New Samsung Patent Shows Foldable Phone with Detachable Screens
IMEI number shows what information
Solved! id tracfone attempts to start showing a servicny abdroe of tracfone wireless but won't go past that to the phone menu. How do
Solved! zipped apps not opened it shows unfortunately memory saver has stopped pls solve the problem
Solved! I can open my file manager .. it shows me unfortunately file manager has stoped
Solved! Phone numbers suddenly disappeared; show up in "notes" section!
Solved! I bought new tecno pouvoir 2 when my laptop and if I use another android phone it shows
How to enable SD card in my vivo I do reboot it doesn't show that the SD card is enabled now what can I do for it
I can't acces my account and it shows this
I purchased a song on Google play but it doesn't show on my library even when i try to search it from my file storage it's not
I was charging my Samsung s6 I came back some minutes later and found it off with a blue led light showing, nothing was showin

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS